General Surgery: Minor surgeries in our center
Services at UMA:
- Study and surgical treatment of oncological and inflammatory diseases by laparoscopy or conventional surgery.
- Ambulatory surgery for processes that can be operated with local anesthesia.
Dr. Ignacio Medina Fdez. Regatillo
- M.D. degree, “Universidad Complutense de Madrid”, 1975.
- Internship at Umass Medical School Worcester (Massachusetts).
- General Surgery Residency, “Hospital Clínico de Madrid”.
- Colorectal Surgery Fellowship at St. Marks Hospital (London).
- Surgeon at “Hospital Virgen de la Torre”, with extensive experience in Ambulatory Surgery.
- General Surgery at “Hospital de la Princesa”.
- General Surgery at “Hospital General Gregorio Marañón”.
- Surgeon at Ruber and Moncloa Hospitals.