Medical Examinations for Visa
Medical examinations for visa are carried out from Monday to Friday in the mornings ( from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
It will be necessary to make an appointment by calling us on 91.435.1823
On the day of your medical examinations for visa you will need
- Appointment confirmation page (with the appointment date with the
- 6 passport size photographs (Spanish or American passport size).
- Your original passport.
- CEAC confirmation page (DS-260 or DS-160).
- Visas form and the end of this document. Please, print & fullfil. Then,
bring it with you to the Clinic.
- Know the Visa Category you are applying for (Immigrant Visa, Refugee,
Asylee, Non-Immigrant Visa or Parolee).
- Vaccination record. (see page 4, Vaccinations, in the PDF).
- Your full address in United States.(Address, Postal Code, City and State).
- Children and candidates under the age of 16, must come to the
appointment with their parents or legal representatives.
*Get your printer ready. You will need to print and complete a form so as to bring it to the clinic the day of your check up.