Services at UMA:
- Emergencies, from 09 to 20h Monday to Friday and 10 to 13h Saturdays.
- Scheduled consultations daily, with appointments made at least 24 hours in advance.
- House visits, when the situation requires.
- Medical certification for organizations such as the American Embassy, Norwegian Maritime Directorate, World Tourism Organization, and companies.
Dr. Héctor González de la Cruz
- M.D. degree, 1983.
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, 1989.
- Emergency Medical Specialist, 1990-1992.
- Medical Director of the European Insurance Company from 1992.
- Specialist consulter to Private Health Care Companies.
- Partner of Unidad Médica.
Dr. Carlos Reverte Asuero
- 2000 M.D. degree, Alcalá de Henares University.
- 2006 Family and Community Medicine Specialist.
- 2006 Master of Advanced Study. Madrid´s Complutense University. Calification: Excellent.
- 2020 Ph.D. “Cum Laude” Calification. Alcalá de Henares University.
- 2019 Norwegian Maritime Authority Seafarer’s Doctor.
- 2019 Oil and Gas United Kingdom (OGUK) Doctor.
- 2019 Diving Medicals Certified Doctor. Learning in Hyperbaric and Subaquatic Medicine. Bizkaia College of Physicians.
- 2005 Temporary stay, Paliative Care Unit, Gran Canaria “Dr. Negrín” Hospital.
- 2006 Research fellow, D.R.E.C.E. study (Diet and Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases in Spain), granted by the Sanitary Research Found (F.I.S.).
- From 2006 to 2013, Paediatrics Emergency Specialist, Severo Ochoa Teaching Hospital, Paediatrics Department. Leganés. Madrid Health Service.
- Since 2006, worked as General Practitioner in Primary Health Care. Madrid Health Service Health Centers.
- 2012 Health Center Manager appointment.
- Since 2003, member of the Fuenlabrada´s (Madrid) Bullring Medical Service.
- Member of the Spanish Society for Family and Community Medicine.
- Partner of Unidad Médica Angloamericana.
Dr. Luis Belda Bilbao
- M.D. degree by the “Universidad de La Laguna”, 1991.
- Internal Medicine Training in the United Kingdom, 1994-2000.
- Emergency Medical Specialist in “Fundación Hospital Alcorcon”, “Hospital Clínico San Carlos” and “El Escorial” hospital (2001-2006).
- Internal Medicine Specialist in “Los Madroños” hospital (Madrid) and “El Escorial” hospital.