Psychotherapy, Mental Health & Neuropsychology
Services at UMA:
- The department of psychology at Unidad Médica is committed to provide services of the highest quality in patient care, in a safe and empathetic manner, centred on the individual needs of the patient, whatever their country of origin may be.
- After analyzing the needs of the patient, we will propose a treatment plan according to the patient’s needs and adapting to the constant advances in medicine, neuroscience, psychotherapy, psychosomatic therapy (mind-body connection), and psychopharmacology.
- In the department, we have specialized personnel in psychodiagnostics, neuropsychology, psychotherapy, and multiple psychological interventions. Furthermore, we diagnose learning disorders in children and adolescents.
Dra. Raquel Meizoso Muñoz
- Licensed in Clinical Psychology, Universidad Comillas/Icade, Madrid.
- Master in Counselling and Consulting Psychology, Harvard University, USA.
- Certified Family, Couples and Systems Therapist, Kantor Family Institute, USA.
- Master in Clinic and Psychotherapy with a Psychoanalytic Orientation, Universidad Comillas/Icade/Elipsis.
- Completed Specialization Courses for Health Professionals:
- “Psychiatric Care of the Medically Ill,” Mass General Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
- “Neuroscience for Clinicians”, Mass General Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
- Training in techniques of stress-management, relaxation and cognitive re-structuring, Harvard Benson Institute for Mind and Body Medicine.
- Psychopharmacology in primary care, annual updates, Mass General Hospital, Harvard Medical School.